A Few Tips About Fine Knitwear
1. Storing your knitwear on hangers cannot only result in distorted shoulders, the weight of the knit can stretch it out of shape.
2. Avoid snags by putting jewelry on AFTER you get dressed.
3. DO NOT cut loose strands, snags or fuzz balls, this is a good way to unleash the great unraveling problem.
4. Carefully inspect knitwear prior to purchase. Careless shoppers trying on knitwear can easily leave behind snags and runs.
5. Always point out snags in need of repair when you bring a sweater in for professional care.