Prolong the life of suits
A good quality suit can provide years of wear and still look fresh by following these tips:
- After each wearing, lightly brush the jacket with a clothes brush to remove dirt and lint. It also helps rejuvenate wool and prevent it from getting shiny.
- Hang suit jackets on good coat hangers made of wood or sturdy plastic with broad, rounded shoulder supports to help retain the shape.
- Have ample space in your closet so that the jacket will hang freely to prevent creasing and allow air circulation.
- Unbutton suit jackets and remove all items from pockets prior to hanging in order to maintain the original shape.
Other important tips:
- Always clean the jacket and pants together and clean before storing.
- Do not rub stains, blot or absorb excess moisture and bring to us ASAP.